One-stop-shopping for all your IT
Vendor management allows you to build a relationship with your suppliers and service providers that is mutually beneficial. It isn’t just about negotiating the lowest price: Vendor management includes sharing your plans and priorities to gain trust, and potentially advance knowledge about future products. Good vendor relations not only yield better IT solutions, but also great business results.
GenTech will manage it all for you, including your:
- Phone & Internet Service Providers
- Web Site Designer & Hosting Company
- Proprietary Software Applications
GenTech‘s Vendor Management Is More than Getting the Lowest Price
Because we know your environment, your business and your priorities – and we have longstanding relationships with many vendors, our Vendor Management can provide long-term advantages as well as short-term gains. These include:
- As your technical partner, we can act as your advocate to make sure you’re getting the best service from your vendors. Having a technical ally involved often speeds up diagnosing and resolving problems.
- As an authorized reseller for a number of major manufacturers of computer and networking equipment, GenTech has a deep understanding of all IT products and how they inter-operate. You can leverage that knowledge when you purchase equipment through us.
Get more out of your IT investments.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Trenton, Jersey City, Newark, Edison, Elizabeth, Hamilton, Lawrenceville, Levittown, Ewing, Princeton, Islen, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Essex County, Union County, Hudson County, Ocean County and Bucks County.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Trenton Computer Support, Jersey City Network Services, Newark Backup and Data Recovery, Edison IT Consulting, Elizabeth Computer Support, Union City Online Backup, and Trenton Security and Surveillance.